Testing in food industry

Dr. Andreas Hey 106223.3470 at compuserve.com
Fri Aug 23 04:03:21 EST 1996

I am looking for some market information about bacterial
contamination testing in food industry. I am especially
interested in getting an idea how often alternative techniques to
usual microbiology testing are used. I am thinking of techniques
like PCR, cytometry, immunoassays, impedance.

If someone has an idea how or where to get that information
please get in contact with me by email.

Dr. Andreas Hey
(106000.1010 at compuserve.com)