SDA

Kevin O'Donnell odonnell at sasa.gov.uk
Thu Aug 1 09:47:31 EST 1996

Is anyone using or developing strand displacement amplification
assays? If so would you like to post a summary of the pros and cons ?

Thanks in advance

Kevin
Dr Kevin O'Donnell                          "I'm happy, I'm happy
Diagnostics and Molecular Biology    and I'll punch the man that says I'm not"
SASA                                                   - Ivor Cutler
Edinburgh