Plate ELISA data handling software

Kenneth Norrie knorrie at cix.compulink.co.uk
Thu May 25 15:49:39 EST 1995

I have discovered that the current (or very recent) issue of a US
technical periodical called 'American Biotechnology Laboratory' includes
a 1995 Buyers' Guide, which lists several suppliers of ELISA software and
systems. I would very much like to get hold of this guide, but have been
unable to find anyone over here who has even heard of it, let alone has a
copy.

So, is there a kind soul over the water who could send this to me? I will
of course reimburse post + packing etc. Please contact me by e-mail if
you can do this!

Kenneth Norrie                   Tel:    +44 1506 416993
Level One Software Limited       Email:  knorrie at cix.compulink.co.uk
Livingston, Scotland             Mobile: 0850 424705