[Bionews] ACM-BCB 2012: Call for CONTRIBUTED PAPERS

kli22 via bionews%40net.bio.net (by kli22 from buffalo.edu)
Fri May 25 16:41:47 EST 2012

ACM Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology and Biomedicine
(ACM-BCB 2012): Call for CONTRIBUTED PAPERS

Submission Deadline:  June 15, 2012
Notification Date:  July 22, 2012
Conference Dates: October 7-10  2012
Conference Venue: Embassy Suites, Downtown Orlando, FL

Conference Website:http://www.cse.buffalo.edu/ACM-BCB2012/

ACM Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology and
Biomedicine (ACM BCB) is the main flagship conference of the ACM SIG
Bioinformatics. This year we are inviting CONTRIBUTED PAPERS for oral
presentation.

For papers that have been published in a journal after January 1, 2012,
or papers that are "in press" at the time of submission and are already
linked on the journal website, we invite authors who would like to
present this work at ACM-BCB to submit a .PDF document containing:

(1) the title of the presentation;
(2) the author who would give the presentation;
(3) names and affiliations of all other authors;
(4) up to 250 word abstract describing the paper and its importance;
(5) a link to the journal publication;

Presentations will be chosen based on the scientific impact of the work
and the potential for an exciting talk. Accepted presenters are required
to make the presentations themselves, and must register and pay to
attend the conference.