BIOTECH & PHARM CHINA '97 (BPC '97): The Third International
Exhibition on Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals Industries
Date: November 19-22, 1997.
Place: Shanghai Exhibition Center, China
Registration Fee: No registration fee
Exhibition Space: Available
<> Sponsors: Sponsored by 10 government agencies and professional
associations in China such as Modern Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Industry Office of Shanghai Municipality, Shanghai Pharmaceutical
Administration Bureau, etc., BPC '97 gets you in touch with the people
you want to know, and help you:
* obtain a better understanding of the market
* promote your products
* increase your sales
* find new business partners
* establish or enlarge your customer base
<> BPC '97 Visitors
15,000 professionals expected, including government officials, corporate
executives, purchasing agents, researchers and physicians, etc.
<> Shanghai: the Gateway to China's Market
Known as "China's New York," Shanghai also has the highest
concentration of biotech and pharmaceutical companies in China.
The city of 12 million people has thousands of international companies
working to expand their China operation, and accounts for 20% of
China's export and 25% of imports.
<> Seminars Increase Sales
Exhibitors are encouraged to hold technical seminars to promote their
latest products and technologies. Business practice in China shows that
seminars are an effective means to increase sales.
<> Previous BPC Exhibitors
In the previous BPC, there were about 120 exhibitors. A detailed list of
previous exhibitors is available upon request.
<> Exhibition Services Available
To accommodate various needs of an exhibitor, the organizers will
provide the following services:
* Assistance in arranging on-site interpreters, translating and printing
* Special decoration and building stands according to the exhibitor's
needs through our official contractor
* Help in obtaining visas for exhibitor's personnel, hotel accommodations,
and ticketing services
* A complete freight forwarding service through a designated contractor
* Free entry in the exhibition guide distributed to all attendees at the
exhibition and symposium
<> Cost of Exhibition
* Space only: US$335.00 per sq. m (minimum 30 sq. m). For exhibitors
wishing to design and build their own booths.
* Standard Booth: US$395.00 per sq. m. (minimum 9 sq. m.). Exhibitors
will be provided with ready-to-display facilities which include:
- Fascia board with company name in English and Chinese
- Side and back walls
- One desk and two chairs
- Stand cleaning
- One 15 amp power point
- Basic lighting (2 lamps)
** APPLICATION FOR EXHIBITION **
We would like to apply for (please click one)
_____ Standard Booth, ______ Quantity
_____ Space only
Company Name: ___________________________________
Contact Person: _____________________________________
Please fill in the form and return it to:
Hans Consultants Inc.
P. O. Box 71006
Wuhan, Hubei 430071, China.
E-mail: hyshanco at public.wh.hb.cn.